Widex hearing aids don’t just sound spectacular. They look spectacular too. Combining technology with functionality and aesthetics is a typical attribute of the Widex design.
Of course, for Widex good design doesn’t just apply to the outside of our hearing aids but the inside as well. From the drawing board to the finished article, every aspect of a Widex hearing aid is designed to work, perform and sound as close to perfect as possible. In fact, EVOKE knows the difference between classical and pop music. How a meeting sounds different than a party. It keeps up with you indoors and out – mapping your environment and adjusting accordingly.
The Widex EVOKE is the world’s first smart hearing aid.
Welcome to the era of intelligent hearing, where the quality of your listening experience evolves in real time and real life. Your EVOKE keeps learning from you as you use it, so you hear sound perfectly.
The world’s first truly smart hearing aid. It intuitively helps you hear well today. Tomorrow? You can hear even better. It’s a paradigm shift, evoked by Widex. And you.
What Pacific Hearing Service Audiologists have to say about Widex technology
- Wonderful smartphone app interface that connect via bluetooth allowing users to make realtime adjustments
- Excellent sound quality for musicians and music lovers. The Evoke offers the widest dynamic range of sounds to make music ound full and rich.
- One of the most user friendly devices on the market.
- Offers the best battery life of any device.
- Provides the most amplification for “soft” sounds – the sounds you miss in speech when you have a hearing loss.
- Widex offers their tinnitus management app, Widex Zen, allowing users comforting sounds to avoid complete silence and reduce our focus on the ringing in your ears. Many users also find the app useful for meditation and relaxation.